BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 11, 2010

Singapore, my home, i'm back!!!

HI!!! I'm back to Singapore after the ten days holiday from Taiwan!AW!! i miss singapore so much!!
                              
                          Where did i go in Taiwan...I went to Taipei first, den headed for hualian, next destination is gaoxiong... den went back to Taipei again...

My impression about Taiwan...it is really a friendly country...and it is also very eco-friendly. Why did i say that??? This can be seen from a lot of things...for example, when i take away meals from mc donald, unlike Singapore that give us plastic bag, Taiwan always give them in paper bag. And the bins are always bin categorised in to 2 bins, the bin that you can only dispose recylabe material and one that dispose normal trash.
                                     AND I FOUND THAT THE UNIFORM  IN TAIWAN R VERY KAWAII!!!
They are so cute that i wanted to take them down in my camera... but people will think that i'm a stalker so i didnt take lar...

And the food in Taiwan r quite nice, but too bad i dun really dare to try... BUT!!!! THE CLOTHES THERE R LEVEL OMG NICE!!! N CHEAP...I had brought a lot of clothes that make me look more mature...
Stupid Debbie said that my clothes are too childish... I bought new clothes and change my hairstyle due to her words...
Ya anyway, i wanted to share some of my photo, but i had to wait for my relative to post the photo on facebook as i lost most of them because MY PHONE IS SPOILED AGAIN!!! *GR............* I HAD JUST FOX IT NOT LONG AGO...


After i got the pictures, i will post them up n show everyone how the Taiwan i saw was...
Thats it.. BBYEE!

0 comments: