BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am feeling so guilty...

Ah... Going Taiwan soon, shouldn't I be happy, I might have the chance to see my idols. For some reason, i kindda feel guilty.

I will be going to Taipei for 3 days. My grandma live there. She is suffering from depression so i had told her that i will not be going to as she will be worried.

My mother and I planned to stay at my grandma's place during the 3 days in Taipei, but for some reasons, my mum changed her plan. We will be staying in a hotel and will only visit my grandmother @ the last few hour before leavin Taiwan.

I am feeling so guilty... I should'nt lie... My mother says she do not want my grandma to get worried, but i feel that she is kindda different now days. She dun care so much and was cold towards my paternal side now and even towards my dad now. Ah... I want my old mum back... I am feeling CRAZY soon MYE, going Taiwan and some other stuff... I AM GOING TO HAVE MENTAL PROB NOW!!!MY GUILT IS KILLIN ME!

0 comments: