BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

ME!!!

Name: Kathleen Lin

D.O.B: 21/4/10

Like: Anime, Music, Drama (as my blog name suggested)
Cute animals (rabbits, kittens, puppy)
Youtub-ing, plurking (luv_saeng_saeng.plurk.com)
Dancing and singing

Dislike: Studying (but always wanted to score)
Getting out of house (troublesome, but dislike to go home once outside)
Adults for being unreasonable
Eating vegetables....

Crazy for: F (apple) 4 (my frenz)
Being a superstar
Asia celebraties ( Double S, Fahrenheit, Su-Ju-M)


Intersting things about me: I am kindda (erm... very) weird
Childish (crazy for cartoons lyk winx even when i'm 13)
I somehow look like an Elmo... By frenz said so
Can be damn crazy when someone say Heo Young
Saeng... AH!!!!!
Lyk to take photo of myself... hahaz


Okay! Tis me...

0 comments: